A uniform is required for all the classes
Baby Class & Ballet:
Pink leotard and skirt with CDM logo, pink tights and pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun with a hairnet
Ballet Advance & Pre Pro:
Girls: Black leotard and skirt with CDM logo, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, hair up in a bun with hairnet
Boys: Black pants, white t-shirt and black ballet shoes
Girls: Pink or black leotard and short with Club di Movimiento logo, beige tights and beige jazz shoes, hair in a ponytail
Boys: Black pants, white t-shirt and black jazz shoes
Girls: Pink or black leotard and short with CdM logo, short socks and black tap shoes and hair in a ponytail
Boys: Black Bermuda with CdM logo, white t-shirt or body shirt, short socks and tap shoes.
Girls: Latin pink dress (Latin 1 & 2), pink Ballet shoes. Latin dress black (Latin 2 & 3) Latin beige heels dance shoes, hair in a ponytail.
Girls: Street dance shirt, street dance pants and black shoes
Boys: Street dance shirt, street dance pants and black shoes
Ballet clothes and shoes are for sale at Club di Movimiento. Tap shoes can also be rented for the amount of AWG 15.00 a month.
- If, for any reason (sickness, vacation) a student is unable to attend class, please inform us with previous notice.
- If the student is not able to come to class, or is late for the class, the student will have to knock on the door to be admitted.
- Students who are 10 minutes late, unfortunately, cannot participate and will be allowed to sit and observe the class. It is not allowed to interrupt the class under no circumstance to approach a teacher.
- The students are not allowed to enter a classroom without the teacher’s supervision; they have to wait for the teacher to enter and to exit the classroom.
- Parents and/or guardian from the baby class are obliged to be present at the club when the class finishes. If for any reason a student has to leave class a bit earlier, the school has to be advised with time.
- The classes start on time, and we kindly ask the students to be on time also, the reason for is that when a student is late for class, it distracts the lesson and it slows us down to finish in time.
We ask all students to be present for all their classes, we have an absent/ present list that we keep track of our students each lesson. If by any chance a student is absent, without reason given, for 2 weeks, the students name will be struck off the register and we will consider the student to have left the club, meaning that the one person from our waiting list will take that place, an open balance will remain, plus additional costs which the student and/or parent still would have to pay to the Club di Movimiento.